Employer: Innovative Composite Engineering
Optimizes utilization of machines, equipment and personnel to highest efficiency. Program, setup tooling and operation of CNC milling machines. Supports production machining and finishing needs. Performs Machinist 1 and entry level machining function under the direction of machinist.
- Programs CNC milling machines
- Performs tooling machining
- Provides manufacturing support and machines production parts
- Coordinates workload to meet production requirements
- Provides machine/process design and improvements to increase - productivity and decrease scrap/re-work
- Estimates production times, staffing requirements and related costs to provide information for management decisions.
- Visualizes parts/equipment from sketches or oral direction
- Directs and coordinates fabrication and installation activities of new equipment
- Operates manual machines; lathes, mill, etc.
- Maintains machine tools and capital equipment
- Assists with repair of capital equipment
- Manages job stress and interacts effectively with others in the workplace
Contact Person: Lori Wolford
Phone: 509 493 4484
Location: White Salmon, WA
Application Method: Resume