In this role you will perform maintenance, PMs, trouble-shooting, repair, and calibration of production, process, and utility equipment and associated instrumentation. You will also identify and implement recommendations to improve equipment/facility performance and assure proper operation, accuracy, and documentation of equipment and instrumentation to meet product, process, and regulatory requirements and minimize downtime. You will also communicate technical information to others and adhere to all plant quality, safety and documentation systems requirements. Other related duties essential to these operations or special assignments as required.
• Perform preventive maintenance (PM) per PM schedules and guidelines.
• Communicate the status of equipment and actions taken to other technical, non-technical and supervisory personnel in a timely manner as required.
• Perform duties in accordance with procedures and guidelines both written and verbal.
• Analyze problems and determine root cause. Report findings to engineering, supervision, and other technicians.
• Perform operational tests and fault isolation on systems and equipment.
• Dismantle, adjust, repair, assemble and rebuild equipment, electronic systems, circuitry, and computerized systems
according to layout plans, blueprints, operating or repair manuals, rough sketches or drawings.
• Program and troubleshoot programmable logic controller (PLCs) and servo controllers.
• Maintain backups of all PLC and Drive Programs
• Maintain and support Wonderware InTouch interface
• Maintain electrical records and prints on plant equipment, conformance of plant electrical systems to safety and regulatory requirements
• Maintain plant electrical systems
Required Core Capabilities:
• Available for overtime, flexible work hours and periodically working on other shifts.
• Ability to read and follow instructions in a reasonable amount of time regarding the set-up, operation and maintenance of production equipment. Ability to quickly analyze and diagnose machine problems and apply optimum corrective action.
• Exercise initiative to plan, organize and prioritize work actions to accomplish tasks with a minimum of downtime for the production operation.
• Strong understanding of low voltage controls and instrumentation.
• Strong understanding of electrical prints, symbols and safe testing methods of medium voltage systems.
• Ability to read and comprehend blueprints, electrical and electronic schematics, ladder logic diagrams, general machine specification documents, charts, and manuals.
• Hands-on experience troubleshooting and repairing fully and semi-automated equipment.
Desired Core Capabilities
• AS Degree in Electro-mechanical Technology or 5 years of Electro-Mechanical Equipment Maintenance experience and
accredited, qualifying Technical Certificate(s).
• Experience with Siemens S7, TI 505, and Allen Bradley PLC systems. Knowledge of ladder logic programming and statement lists.
• Experience with Siemens Master drives, Profibus networks.
• Experience with Wonderware Intouch (Creating and troubleshooting Panels, Alarms, Layouts)
• Experience creating and editing tags in Wonderware
• Knowledge of the operation and maintenance of power transmission such as gearboxes, motors, conveyors, material
handling equipment, fully and semi-automated equipment.
• Able to rebuild pneumatic and hydraulic systems and related components.
• Skilled in the use of power tools, shop equipment such as drill presses, grinders, etc.
• 07 Specialty Electrical License
• Journeyman Electrician or equivalent through a technical institute
• Medical, Dental, Vision
• Flexible Spending Account
• Life Insurance
• Short Term Disability
• Long Term Disability
• 401k with Company match
• Paid Vacation
• Union facility
Contact Person: Chris Card
Location: Washougal, WA
Application Method: Email
Base Pay: 34.66/hr