AgriNorthwest is a subsidiary of AgReserves, Inc. and produces high quality and high yielding crops including potatoes and onions. AgReserves Inc. is a multi-national, multi-corporate company that operates investment farms and ranches throughout the world.
This position will be responsible for the management of five different SCADA system with extensive wireless networks. Our SCADA systems have become so extensive that we can no longer keep up with the demand for maintenance and update changes with a part time person. With one person in charge of all SCADA systems and networks it will give us the ability to have all systems standardized in Programming, hardware updates, network consistency and reliability for irrigation infrastructure communication and operations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
-Assist AgriNorthwest management in the design, engineering and installation of existing, new and replacement of SCADA infrastructure. Areas of knowledge and competencies to include but not limited to:
- Electrical design and installation of low and medium voltage facilities and equipment.
Computer technology: operating, programming and communications.
- Should be capable of adequately executing the described functions as a supervisor of personnel.
- Assists the AgriNorthwest Management in the development, maintenance and operations of the irrigation SCADA systems.
- Must be able to be on call 24 hours a day 7 days a week during the operating season to respond to any irrigation or electrical infrastructure emergency.
Implement and maintain a wireless radio networks.
- Recommend items to be replaced within the SCADA infrastructure.
- Operate equipment proficiently, safely, and performs equipment repairs as necessary.
- Operate, maintain and trouble shoot medium voltage switch gear and equipment (4160 volts).
- Install, operate and maintain Ethernet networks associated with SCADA network.
- Assist corporate IT staff with wireless and wired networking tasks
- Implement and develop software programs for primarily Siemens and Rockwell programmable logic controllers and human machine interfaces (Wonderware Intouch and Rockwell Automation).
- Follows company procedures, policies and safety rules. Familiar with all safety devices and emergency shutdown procedures and ensures that they are functioning at all times including lockout-tagout procedures.
- Understand MSDS sheets, pesticide labels and application notification procedures and wear appropriate personal protective equipment as required.
- Functions as a supervisor and performs various other tasks as required.
- Assists Management in developing operating plans, budgets, and capital budgets.
- Performs other duties and tasks as assigned by supervisor.
- Professional Engineering degree or related field; or have extensive experience performing similar duties.
Knowledge or experience in computer technology, PLC and HMI programming, electrical trouble shooting and installations.
- Experience with Ethernet networking.
- Proficiency reading, writing, and conversing in English.
- Proficiency with word processing, spreadsheets, office computing and AutoCAD.
- Possesses a valid driver's license.
Salary is competitive and commensurate with experience. Full-time employees receive excellent benefits including: Medical, Dental, Group Term Life, Disability, Pension Benefits (401K and Defined Contribution Plan) and Flex-Spending. In addition, we offer paid vacation and sick time, paid parental leave, and tuition reimbursement.
Job Type: Full-time
Relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
Driver's License (Required)
Location: Plymouth, WA
Application Method: Online
Base Pay: DOQ