Tests, calibrates and repairs electrical, mechanical, electromechanical, and electronic measuring, recording and indicating instruments and equipment for conformance to established standards, and assists in formulating calibration standards.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plans sequence of testing and calibration procedures for instruments and equipment.
- Sets up standard and special purpose laboratory equipment to test, evaluate, and calibrate other instruments and test equipment.
- Disassembles instruments and equipment, inspects components for defects.
- Measures parts for conformity with specifications.
Aligns, repairs, replaces, and balances component parts and circuitry.
- Reassembles and calibrates instruments and equipment.
Devises formulas to solve problems in measurements and calibrations.
- Assists engineers in formulating test, calibration, repair, and evaluation plans and procedures to maintain precision accuracy of measuring, and indicating instruments and equipment.
A two-year college or university program certificate, or 2 to 4 years of related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Salary DOE with an excellent benefit package offered. UniWest is an EEO employer and encourages anyone interested to apply.
Location: Pasco, WA
Application Method: Online
Base Pay: DOQ