Employer: Kittitas Valley Healthcare
Clinic Medical Assistant (MAC) - Women's Health - Full Time
603 S Chestnut St, Ellensburg, WA 98926, USA
Who is KVH...
KVH is an integrated healthcare delivery system that includes 24-hour emergency care, inpatient, and outpatient hospital services through KVH Hospital. Clinics include family medicine, internal medicine, orthopedics, general surgery, women’s health, pediatrics, workplace health and urgent care. Specialty services provide home health and hospice, physical, speech and occupational therapies, and a geriatric nurse practitioner program.
The Clinic Medical Assistant is responsible for procedures necessary to support the provider to whom they are assigned.
- What is required...
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Current MA-C license from the Washington State Department of Health
- Current CPR card (maintenance required)
- Previous exposure to an Electronic Medical Records system
What is preferred...
- Previous experience working as a Medical Assistant
- Experience with an Electronic Medical Record system
Wage: Wage range starts at $16.65/hour. Actual starting wage will be based on years' of applicable and relevant experience.
FTE: 1.0 = 40 hours/week
Shift: Primarily day shift; 8:00a - 5:00p
Benefits: This position is eligible for benefits, including; medical, dental, vision, life insurance, vacation leave, sick leave, and more!
Location: Ellensburg, WA
Application Method: Online
Base Pay: $16.65 HR