Employer: Sweet Home Design & Construction LLC
We are looking for a qualified Carpenter to cut, fabricate and install wood and other structures according to specifications. Your job will entail working at job sites to produce accurate and functional infrastructure and products that result in well-built custom homes from the ground up.
The ideal candidate will have good knowledge of wood properties and other carpentry materials and tools. Working with little supervision while following all health and safety standards is essential.
The goal is to contribute to the construction and maintenance of strong and long-lasting buildings and products. We are a Veteran owned company and welcome veterans to apply.
• Read blueprints, drawings and sketches to fully grasp requirements
• Take measurements and calculate the size and amount of material needed
• Cut, shape and smooth lumber and other material according to measurements
• Build window frames, doors, staircases and frame buildings by using raw materials or pre-constructed items
• Lay out flooring, roofing or drywall ensuring they are leveled and compatible
• Assemble and cabinets, shelves and other items and install them where designated
• Build scaffolding and other construction structures
• Proven experience as carpenter
• Hands-on experience in working with carpentry materials
• Excellent understanding of carpentry techniques and methods of installation and construction
• Proficient in using electrical and manual equipment and measurement tools (powered saws, hammers, rulers etc.)
• Ability to read technical documents and drawings
• Willingness to follow safety guidelines at all times
• Good understanding of basic math
• Positive attitude and willingness to learn new techniques
• Good physical condition and endurance
Contact Person: Richard Lundin
Location: Goldendale, WA
Application Method: Email
Base Pay: $20-$25 per hour