Employer: Eagle Automation
Eagle Automation is a premier oil and gas automation and measurement provider. At Eagle we strive to provide a complete solution to meet all of our customers' automation, measurement, and electrical needs. Founded in 2000, Eagle has rapidly grown to seven locations, spanning from Texas to Wyoming. The deep talent of our team combines technical expertise with a wide variety of product and services to solve some of our customers' largest challenges. At Eagle we are looking for dedicated employees. We pride ourselves on being a safe, ethical, and customer focused organization. We work with our employees to help them achieve their professional goals by providing them with challenging and meaningful work in an environment where they will continuously learn. We are a rapidly growing organization with endless potential for career growth.
Eagle Automation has opening for an Electrical Apprentice in Midland, TX. The ideal candidate would be a self-starter, reliable, demonstrate a desire to learn and is capable of adapting quickly across job functions and responsibilities. We are looking for a candidate that wants to grow and advance within our business.
Ideal candidate would have experience in the following:
- Install, maintain, and repair electrical wiring and equipment
- Wiring and fabricating electrical and control panels
- Ensure that work is in accordance with relevant codes
- Solar Powered Systems
- Diagnose malfunctioning systems, apparatus, or components, using test equipment
- Plan layout and installation of electrical wiring,
- Pull wire, mount equipment and dig trenches as needed
- Ability to read and understand drawings
High school diploma plus a minimum of two years of electrical experience. Completion a formal apprenticeship program preferred.
Eagle Automation provides ongoing hands-on equipment training and personal development plans
Website (for more information):
Location: Midland, TX
Application Method: Online
Base Pay: DOQ