Employer: Synergy Contractors Group
We have multiple townhome, single family, and commercial projects and are looking for great people to join our team. This is a full time, long term position for experienced framers looking to relocate to the Seattle area.
- Must have 1+ year experience in wood framing
- Must be able to build walls and roll floors/roofs
- Must be able to communicate effectively, follow directions, and work well with others as well as independently.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Must be able to work full time, Mon-Fri 7:00 am- 4:00 pm. - Occasional Saturdays are optional.
Must have hand and power tools.
- Must follow all site safety guidelines, including wearing safe clothing and boots. We will provide hard hat and safety glasses.
Job will include rough framing single and multi-family homes. We typically do not install windows. We pay by piece work, framing carpenters are between $3,500-$8,000 monthly DOE experience and pace. Foremen leading a crew of approximately 4-6 will make an additional $2,000 monthly.
To apply, please respond with your resume. If you have a crew, please include a brief description of how many carpenters and laborers you have.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $3,500.00 to $8,000.00 /month
Involves the operation of small equipment and tools, including:
Bi weekly or Twice monthly
Location: Yakima, WA
Application Method: Online
Base Pay: $3,500 - $8,000 MO