Employer: Tree Top
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
The Administrative Support, Supply Chain, is responsible for ensuring paperwork and filing are completed for fruit receiving, ticket invoicing, and distribution orders.
This position reports to the Raw Materials Distribution Manager and does not supervise staff. The position works closely with FPGS staff, including quality control and yard/forklift employees.
(The essential functions listed below are not intended to reflect all duties that may be assigned to this position. It is the responsibility of every employee at Tree Top Inc. to report food safety and food quality problems or risks to personnel with the authority to initiate action against these said possible risks. Tree Top has identified personnel that will serve as backups for key personnel in the event that said employee is absent or unavailable. These provisions can be found within the organizational chart. Tree Top may augment duties, including essential functions, at its discretion.)
- Complete lot tickets and TreeNet recording as loads of fruit arrive. Update schedule program for received loads.
- Process invoice transactions in the M3 system for raw fruit and freight.
- Ensure all filing is completed in a timely manner for all receiving, raw fruit & freight, and documentation for future reference.
- Process distribution order paperwork and transactions in the M3 system for fruit movement.
- Have regular attendance and work appropriate number of hours to get the essential functions completed.
Perform under the Working Conditions described below.
QUALIFICATIONS FOR ENTRY:
- Office administrative and management practices and procedures, including record keeping and filing.
- Principles and practices of effective business communication; basic report writing methods and techniques; correct English usage, including spelling, grammar and punctuation.
- Basic accounting and math practices and procedures.
- Prepare clear, concise, and accurate correspondence, documents, reports and other written materials.
- Exercise independent judgment and initiative within established guidelines.
- Learn and understand Fruit Procurement and Grower Services processes.
- Gather, evaluate, and interpret information.
- Organize, set priorities, schedule assigned work; oversee multiple and rapidly changing priorities.
- Use computers and computer software including word processing, spreadsheets, and databases.
- Accurately perform basic accounting and mathematical calculations.
- Meet behaviors established in Tree Top’s performance management and development process.
EXPERIENCE, CERTIFICATION/LICENSES, AND TRAINING:
High School Diploma or GED is required.
Minimum of 1 year of experience working in an office environment is highly preferred.
- Constantly works in an office environment
- Occasionally works under tight time constraints or with business activities of a seasonal/cyclical nature
- Occasionally works with dissatisfied or angry customers
- Occasionally works mandatory overtime
- Physical requirements of the job:
- Occasionally lifts up to 20 pounds
- Vision requirements: Constantly uses color vision and frequently uses far and/or near vision
- Constantly talks, uses repetitive hand motions, listens/uses hearing, and/or sits
- Frequently walks and/or types
- Occasionally stands, kneels, reaches, stoops and/or grasps
- Types of exposures encountered: Occasionally has exposures to odors or fumes
- Persons with disabilities may be able to perform the essential duties of this job with reasonable accommodation. - Reasonable accommodation will be evaluated on an individual basis and depends, in part, on the specific requirements for the job, the limitations related to disability and the ability of the department/division to accommodate the limitation.
Location: Selah, WA
Application Method: Online
Base Pay: DOQ