Employer: Cub Crafters
This position will report to the Controller. Cub Crafters strives to build a “team” environment and to expand each employee’s knowledge and skills to fit the requirements of our growing company. This positon will assist in Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Payroll and Human Resources. If you like variety, enjoy staying busy and want to work with a great team, this is a position you will want to apply for.
• Process accounts receivable and accounts payable.
• Apply customer payments.
• Perform weekly check run.
• Perform bank deposits as needed.
• Research and solve account discrepancies.
• Make adjustments to accounts as needed.
• Answer customer and vendor inquiries.
• Maintain accounts receivable and accounts payable reports, spreadsheets and files.
• Process credit card payments.
• Support payroll processing from start to finish.
• Assist in the accounting department as needed.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Must be able to identify and resolves problems in a timely manner.
• Must be able to prioritize and plan work activities and use time efficiently.
• Must demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness.
• Must meet productivity standards and completes work in a timely manner.
• Must consistently be at work and on time.
• Must be able to work independently.
• Must be a team player willing to pitch in where needed.
• Must treat all Cub Crafter employees, vendors and customers with courtesy and respect.
An industry-competitive package is being offered for top-notch individuals.
How to Apply
Applications can be downloaded at www.cubcrafters.com. Email completed applications and resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Location: Yakima, WA
Application Method: Online
Base Pay: DOQ