Employer: Solarity Credit Union
Solarity is seeking a part-time, 30 hours per week, Events and Administrative Coordinator for the Marketing Department.
As an Events and Administrative Coordinator, you be responsible for:
- Work directly with sales personnel on various events, to coordinate working shifts, giveaways, signage, etc.
- Assist with allocating volunteers for events.
- Manage Give Back program submissions.
- Manage files, follow up with vendors on deliverables, monitor and respond to internal requests, and complete other administrative support as needed.
- Correspond with vendors for marketing materials and ordering promo materials.
The Cultural Fit
We are looking for someone who loves organizing events efficiently so they have maximum impact for the organization and the community. We need someone that loves to provide support, is detail oriented, organized and motivated.
A Day in the life of a Events and Administrative Coordinator....
- First thing in the morning, you join your marketing colleagues in a morning huddle and go over most important tasks for the day.
- Right after huddle you run through all of the upcoming events to make sure all of our shifts are scheduled far in advance and all of the supporting materials are ready.
- Then you look at the team's work board to see where people are stuck and what files need to sent out to orders. Helping move things along gets you excited!
- Before you head to lunch you send out some updates about events and tasks.
- For lunch you join our taco groupies for a walk to the nearest food truck. If you are a chess player, you may challenge the current champion for a lunchtime game.
- After lunch you attend a meeting to understand the new area of the business that we are trying to engage users and feature.
- Before you leave for the day, you look at your calendar to look at the plan for tomorrow.
- And guess what? It looks different than today but equally as rewarding.
- Want to find out what's on your calendar for the next day? - Apply for this position and let's talk about it.
- If you love what you have read so far and meet the requirements below, we want to hear from you!
- High school graduate or equivalent. Coursework in general office skills or equivalent experience preferred.
- Experience coordinating events preferred.
- Able to organize, plan, and prioritize work. Attentive to detail.
- What else can you expect?
- Highly competitive pay range
- A comprehensive benefits package low cost medical, dental, vision, life, and disability coverage for yourself and your family with a generous employer contribution to your HSA account.
- Generous paid time off allowances plus 11 paid holidays annually.
- A substantial retirement program match of up to 6% of your annual earnings.
- An employee wellness program including EAP coverage and gym reimbursement.
- An organizational culture that is committed to your success.
- Significant opportunity for career growth.
- A Supportive leadership team.
- Excellent member service oriented culture.
Location: Yakima, WA
Application Method: Online
Base Pay: DOQ