Employer: Jiffy Lube
Jiffy Lube / Lube Management Corp is a group of locally owned and operated Jiffy Lube locations, proudly serving communities in Oregon, Utah and Washington since 1999! We were recently named the Jiffy Lube Franchise of the Year, multiple of our locations were recognized in Utah Business magazine Top 100 Companies and we've also received the People Award from Jiffy Lube International for best benefits, training and overall company atmosphere, and we are looking for a Crew Lube Technician to join our team.
If you are looking for a company that values their employees, and offers opportunities for advancement, look no farther. We offer Lube Certified Technician programs, Management Training and Certifications through Jiffy Lube International, ASE training and certifications and much more! We're interested in helping your career and adding to your resume because we know that better employees lead to happier customers!
Job Title: CREW LUBE TECHNICIAN
Reports to: Shop Supervisor, Assistant Store Manager, Store Manager
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt (less than 30 hrs/wk) (Class C) Non-Managerial position
To ensure customer receives complete service to his/her vehicle in a timely and professional manner and to maintain a pleasant and safe environment for customers. This position is expected to work less than 30 hours per week.
- Provide services to customers following procedures and standards as outlined by management for Signature Service and ancillary services including, but not limited to:
- Assist customers in making correct decisions for preventive maintenance needs.
- Drain oil and replace filters.
- Check and replace automotive fluids as directed.
- Clean vehicle for customer as outlined in JTSS documentation.
- When assigned as a CSA, take initial service requests and enter information into the store computer system.
- Make recommendations to customers, explaining additional services based on manufacturer’s recommendations.
- When assigned, complete sale transaction in register.
- When assigned, assist with advertising outside of store.
- Understand and comply with OSHA and EPA standards.
- Clean facility as directed to maintain the cleanliness and general repair of the shop and property.
- Be available to work temporarily at nearby locations.
- Follow all policies and procedures as outlined in the - Employee Handbook and/or JTSS documentation.
- Other duties as requested or assigned.
- Customer service skills to assist customers.
- Ethics and integrity to treat customers and other employees with respect.
- Basic computer skills to enter customer and vehicle information correctly.
- Cash handling skills.
In addition to opportunities for advancement we offer:
- Medical & Dental Plans
- Paid Training
- Paid Certification Courses
- 401(k) w/ Company Match
- Life Insurance
- Opportunities for Advancement
- Training Programs
- Flexible Schedules
- Work Life Balance
Location: Yakima, WA
Application Method: Online
Base Pay: DOQ