Employer: Pape Kenworth Northwest
PAPE KENWORTH NORTHWEST – YAKIMA, WA
MOBILE SERVICES TECHNICIAN:
Position will perform preventative maintenance in accordance with agreements between Kenworth Northwest and the customers.
Essential duties and responsibilities include:
Performing preventative maintenance tasks on all makes of trucks, without supervision.
- Performing lube quickly and efficiently within industry standard times.
- Performing tune-up and minor repairs on all makes of trucks, without supervision.
- Analyzing and diagnosing (troubleshoot) potential equipment malfunctions or failures.
- Performing assigned tasks in a timely, accurate and efficient manner.
- Communicating in a courteous and effective manner with customers and/or co-workers.
- Preparing required documentation accurately and timely, including work orders, parts lists and time cards.
- Maintaining an up-to-date knowledge of equipment and product technology.
Qualified applicant should have 2 plus years’ experience working on all makes and models of trucks. Must be experienced and efficient in electronic trouble shooting, - A/C, electrical and major engine repairs. Experience with 2007+ CAT, Cummins and Paccar MX engines, and prior dealership experience is preferred. Looking for a team player that is self-motivated, can follow directions as given, and perform work in a quick and efficient manner. - Applicant must have own tools and a Class A or B license is a plus. This is a 24 hour on call position.
Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
Experienced and efficient in electronic trouble shooting, A/C, electrical and major engine repairs
2 plus years’ experience working on all makes and models of trucks
Experience with 2007+ CAT, Cummins and Paccar MX engines, and prior dealership experience
Licenses & Certifications
Commercial Driver License
Location: Yakima, WA
Application Method: Online
Base Pay: DOQ