Employer: North West Handling Systems
Title: Service Technician
About the Organization:
Serving the Pacific Northwest since 1971
North West Handling Systems, Inc. is a full line material handling equipment distributor with full branch operations in Seattle, Anchorage, Yakima, Spokane, Portland and Albany. Providing the best Material Handling service in the country, NWHS is a recognized leader in the industry.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Repairs/replaces virtually any component on lift trucks..
- Trouble shoots and/or diagnosis lift truck to determine fault/failure or extent of malfunction/damage.
- Crawls under equipment, to gain access to mechanical components located beneath lift truck.
- Removes faulty components using assortment of hand tools, pneumatic tools, lift truck jacks and hoists
- Disassembles unit and inspects parts/components for wear
- Tear down, repair, and rebuild faulty components/assemblies
- Repair and service electrical systems
- Inspects, adjusts, repairs and rebuilds brake systems,
- Read display for fault codes.
- Downloads software updates.
- Replaces and adjusts lights, and installs and repairs accessories as required.
- Test and adjust repaired systems to meet manufacturers' performance specifications.
Perform routine and scheduled maintenance services such as lubrication, and tune-ups.
- Test drive forklifts and test components and systems.
- Performs pre-delivery inspections and assembly of new forklifts as required.
401(k), Medical, Dental. Life Insurance. Flex Plan and Short Term Disability.
- Ability to organize workload to meet deadlines.
- Eeffectively communicate with customers, and management.
- 24 months experience in a related industry a plus,
- Must be able to lift 75lbs.
- Must supply own tools.
- MS Office products experience a plus.
- Ability to interact in a positive manner with customers.
- Dedicated to customer satisfaction.
- Forklift Certification
- Valid Driver License
- Must Pass Background Check and DOT/Drug Tests.
Location: Yakima, WA
Application Method: Online
Base Pay: DOQ