Employer: Steel Crazy Inc.
* High School Diploma / GED
* Prefer at least 2 years of experience in machine set up & operation without assistance
* Demonstrated skill in the production of complex parts in accordance with aerospace related drawings which often include R&D type work.
* Understand general tolerances and blue print reading
* Understand how to use and read precision measuring tools such as micrometers, calipers or other precision instruments.
* Ability to work independently with little supervision
* Excellent communication skills and willingness to work with others.
*Needs to have an excellent work ethic and attendance
* Pays close attention to detail.
* Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
* Machine prototype R&D projects and short production runs, using manual lathes and Milling machines. CNC Mill and CNC Router
* Design and fabricate tooling such as fixtures, jigs and other tooling as needed.
* Set up and run manual lathes, milling machines And CNC Mill.
* Work with Quality Control to ensure products are in accordance with drawing specifications and tolerances.
* Communicate with other team members to schedule and complete projects on time
* Complete repair and rework parts when needed.
Operate grinders, drill sharpeners, pneumatic sanders and other equipment as needed for related jobs.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be exposed to moving mechanical parts and vibration. The noise level in the work area is moderate to low.
Company offers a comprehensive benefit package which includes PTO, Paid Holidays, paid medical, After 90 days. Company sponsored 401K plan. Very competitive salary, $18-$20+ for the right candidate with appropriate experience
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $37,000.00 to $42,000.00 /year
Machining: 2 years (Required)
Machinist: 2 years (Required)
Yakima, WA 98902 (Required)
Hours per Week:
Location: Yakima, WA
Application Method: Online
Base Pay: $18-$20