Hiring: Calibration Technicians, PMEL, Electronic Technicians, Metrology and Avionics Technicians
Level position of open positions: Tech 1, Tech 2 and Senior Tech
Join the industry leader in calibration! Transcat is experiencing unprecedented growth in its service segment of inspection, measurement and test equipment business. Servicing markets in Aerospace, Pharmaceutical, Life Sciences, and Chemical. Leverage your calibration skills to help us continue our growth. Or utilize your mechanical or electrical knowledge to develop a new career track in this growing Industry. Apply classes you may have taken at universities or vocational training programs.
- Opportunities to learn 16 unique calibration disciplines.
- Work in a climate-controlled laboratory within Transcat’s 20+ locations in the U.S.
- Interface directly with customers by performing work on-site at a customer’s operation.
- Train with industry experts to master your skills.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Apply knowledge of electronics, mathematics, and measurement science to calibrate inspection, measurement, and test equipment in the electrical, dimensional, optical, physical/mechanical, and/or chemical disciplines to ensure measurement accuracy.
- Follow, develop calibration procedures and methods, according to detailed specifications, blueprints, drawings, and other technical requirements
- Identify and utilize appropriate measurement techniques
- Collect, compile, measure, summarize, and record data gathered during calibration. Prepare calibration reports and certificates.
- Perform corrective actions to address identified measurement problems
- Adapt equipment, standards, and techniques to accomplish unique measurements
- Interact with other Technicians, Customer Service Representatives, Account Managers, and Customers
- Minimum High School diploma or equivalent
- Must be able to perform general math and algebra functions
- Aptitude to troubleshoot repair, align and optimize precision equipment
- Possess communication skills to provide verbal status and create technical documentation.
- Competent computer skills
Compensation and Grade Level will be commensurate with experience within these areas:
- College classes/degrees
- Technical school
- Related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Formal training in Metrology, such as the Precision Measurement Equipment Course (PMEL) or TMDE gained through the military is highly desirable
- Must possess a valid driver's license with a clean driving record
Transcat has locations all of the United States/Canada.
Reach out to the Recruiters to discuss location options or visit Transcat.com for a list of available openings. RELOCATION ASSISTANCE is available!
Contact Person: Chelsea Hill
Application Method: Resume
Base Pay: 20-40