Employer: Legacy Air
Commercial HVAC and Refrigeration Preventative Maintenance Technician
Job Type: Full-time employee
• Stability, a great working environment, and room for growth!
• Work vehicles that company regularly maintains
• Company gas card
• Dispatched from home
• Company Smart Phone and Bluetooth
• Competitive salary
• Paid Weekly
• Paid Time Off
• Designated Paid Holidays
• Paid Sick Time
• 401(k) with a company match
• Health insurance with generous employer contribution
• Vision, Dental, STD and LTD, Life Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, and Cellphone Provider Discounts!
• Ability to transfer to our different locations in Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Nevada, Montana, Oregon, Utah, Washington or Wyoming!
As a Preventative Maintenance Technician, the goal is to allow you to gain skills to become a HVAC Service Technician, or similar role. As you grow in your position, you may be given the opportunity for advancement should you have a superior work ethic, are timely and conscientious in your job, possess a natural curiosity to learn, display a keen sense of safety and are courteous and well-mannered towards other.
• Daily reporting
• Inventory management
• Changing filters
• Cleaning coils
• Being trained as a HVACR Tech (or similar)
The ideal candidate will have:
• EPA Certification
• Valid Driver's License & clean driving record
• Ability to lift 50 lbs., safely climb and balance on a ladder, and work in elevated/high locations.
• General knowledge of parts and tools necessary for each workday’s assigned activities
• Ability to pass a background check & drug screen
Legacy Air is a Leading Commercial HVAC Service Company whose customers include many Fortune 500 organizations to include over 4,000 Starbucks, hundreds of Best Buys, Chipotle's, Jack-in-the-Box's, Verizon Stores, FedEx locations, Dick's Sporting Goods and many more! We pride ourselves on Customer Service and Customer Satisfaction!
If you have what it takes to be a part of one of the LEADING HVAC COMPANIES, then APPLY TODAY!
Location: Washington locations
Application Method: Online
Base Pay: DOQ