Employer: Legacy Air
Legacy Air - Commercial HVAC and Refrigeration Service Technician
Job Type: Full-time employee
Locations: Several Locations in Washington!
• Northern Washington (Everett, Mt. Vernon, Bellingham)
Legacy Air is nationally recognized through certificates and awards by some of the most prestigious companies in America and we are proud to be one of the nation’s best Commercial Refrigeration and HVAC companies with licenses to operate in 12 states.
With a company culture grounded on the principles of our core values Integrity, Service, Adaptability, and Prudence, we pride ourselves on offering exceptional customer service. We provide our customers with the best, most consistent refrigeration & HVAC services available. This means we focus on hiring the right people, significantly invest in employee training & development, utilize state-of-the-art tools to continuously improve, and develop a company culture that fosters personal growth and job satisfaction.
If you want to join an industry-leading company and become a member of our growing team, we invite you to complete our 2-minute application today by visiting our website at www.legacyair.com and seeing our open positions in our Career Center!
We can offer you:
• Opportunities for career advancement, stability, and a great working environment
• Competitive salary
• Work vehicles we regularly maintain with a company gas card
• Dispatched from home
• Company Smart Phone and Bluetooth
• Paid Weekly
• Paid Time Off and Sick Time
• Designated Paid Holidays
• 401(k) with a company match
• Health insurance with generous employer contribution: Vision, Dental, ST/LT Disability, Life Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, and Cellphone Provider Discounts!
• Ability to transfer to our different locations in Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Nevada, Montana, Oregon, Utah, Washington or Wyoming
Legacy Air is seeking a skilled HVAC Service Technician experienced with Commercial Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning and Refrigeration (HVAC/R) service. They will be primarily responsible for performing repairs and maintenance to a variety of equipment including: refrigeration, air conditioning, electric motors, heating units, heat pumps, hermetic compressors, commercial furnaces, boilers, burners, intake and exhaust fans, economizers and humidifiers.
• Minimum of 3 years of experience as a HVAC Service Technician
• Active EPA Certification
• Valid Driver's License & clean driving record
• Ability to safely lift 50 lbs., climb and balance on a ladder, and work in elevated/high locations.
• Ability to pass a background check & drug screen
The ideal candidate will have:
• A customer-focused approach and interpersonal skills
• A 'self-starter' attitude allowing them to accomplish tasks in a timely manner
• Mechanical aptitude and problem-solving skills
• Excellent communication skills
• The motivation necessary to advance their career with our company
Location: Washington locations
Application Method: Online
Base Pay: DOQ