Employer: Mission Support Alliance
Job Duties/Scope Of Work:
This position is responsible and accountable for providing secretarial support to the Safeguards and Security (SAS) Security Operations, Personnel Security and Information Security managers and staff. Develop and maintain positive working relationships with peers, staff, and customers. Communicate effectively, verbally and in writing, and exercise sound judgment and discretion.
Typical duties and responsibilities include:
- Develop and edit formal correspondence.
- File classified and unclassified correspondence for staff members.
- Schedule meetings and conference rooms.
- Manage the organization's vehicle pool.
- Provide telephone coverage when staff members are out of the office.
- Operate computer equipment for classified and unclassified briefings.
- Edit classified and unclassified reports and assessments.
- Maintain a suspense tracking system for action items.
- Support the MSA safety programs.
- Support cross-functional work teams toward project completion.
- Maintain training plans, schedule and record training for assigned personnel.
- Finalize and maintain organizational procedures.
- Create purchase orders and purchase requisitions.
- Perform miscellaneous duties that may include maintaining specialized libraries, reviewing and updating weekly and monthly reports for various audiences.
- Make minor changes to Safeguards and Security (SAS) web pages.
- High school diploma or GED, plus at least 5 years of related experience.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office products: Word, Excel, Outlook, Publisher and PowerPoint.
- Must possess strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Must possess strong organizational skills.
***Must be able to obtain and maintain an "Q" Clearance. Any offer of employment is contingent on the applicant passing a background investigation. As part of the investigation, Federal investigators will examine many aspects of the applicant's past including; financial and criminal histories, mental and emotional health, education and travel, drug and alcohol usage, personal and organizational relationships, as well as other aspects of applicant's background.
Prior Hanford experience with:
- ITEM Web Portal training application.
- Protecting sensitive data and classified matter.
- Working in a Limited Area.
- IDMS and E-Stars
EEOE/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
Location: Richland, WA
Application Method: Online
Base Pay: DOQ