Employer: Clearwater Paper
Clearwater Paper is the country's largest provider of private label tissue to retail grocery chains and a world-class manufacturer of high-quality bleached paperboard and pulp. We help customers strengthen brands and capture market share. We are also an active corporate citizen in the communities where we work and live.
At Clearwater Paper, we have made it a priority to build a clearly defined workplace culture that is consistent companywide. Key aspects of our culture include:
• Clear Values. We embrace and practice integrity, openness and candor; environmental responsibility; a commitment to quality; and a focus on customers.
• Continuous improvement. We believe there are always opportunities to raise the bar and get better. We engage our employees in improving both the business and their performance.
• Performance driven. We are focused on winning together and on delivering results.
Our customers’ success and our success requires everyone to do their part, whether we are finding new ways to be profitable or reducing our environmental footprint. If you are looking for teamwork, a sense of purpose, and a leading company that is growing fast, we are looking for you.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, calibration, maintenance, repair, troubleshooting and reliability for instrumentation from gauges to KAPPA analyzers and stack monitors. Trouble shooting electronic, electrical, and pneumatic processes, and communicating and working with other crafts. Candidates for the Journeyman Instrument Mechanic position must be responsible, safety-conscious individuals. Starting Pay Rate is 90% of regular rate.
Required education and related experience:
• Successful completion of a federally-approved instrument apprenticeship program or post secondary instrumentation program.
• Minimum of 3 years experience as an instrument mechanic (industrial experience preferred).
• Must be willing and capable of learning and utilizing secondary maintenance skills such as electrician and refrigeration.
• Proficient with DCS / PLC systems, equipment calibration, be able to demonstrate strong. troubleshooting skills and read loop diagrams.
• Familiar with automatic valves and flow meters.
• Experience with Fisher Provox, Allen Bradley PLC’s, Delta V systems and Rosemount instrumentation considered a plus.
• Current state of Idaho journeyman electrician's license considered a plus.
• Must be willing and able to work all shifts.
Job offers are contingent upon passing a pre-employment physical and drug test, and a satisfactory background check.
Contact Person: Jeana Jeffries, SHRM-CP
Location: Lewiston, ID
Application Method: Please send resume and cover letter to: Jeana.Jeffries@clearwaterpaper.com
Base Pay: DOQ