Employer: Alaskan Copper & Brass Company
We will be accepting applications for this job opening only between the opening and closing dates. Individuals who meet all of the requirements will be considered for an interview. Job applications may be filled out in person or online at www.alaskancopper.com and sent via fax or scanned to firstname.lastname@example.org when completed.
Date Opened: June 14, 2019 Closing Date: July 5, 2019
Job Title: Production Welder
Pay Rate: DOE
Hours of Work: Day shift 6:30 am to 3:00 pm 2nd shift 3:00 pm to 11:30 pm.
Location: 3200 6th Avenue South, Seattle, WA
Representation: After 30 days required to become a dues paying or financial core member of International Brotherhood of Boilermakers, Local Union No. 104.
Will learn to operate various semi-automatic welding machines. May learn to operate computerized burning table. Extensive material handling. Tack welding sheets, pipe and fittings.
Requirements to be considered for position:
1. Application must be filled out completely by the Applicant.
2. Meet all of the Required Essential Job Skills/Experience.
3. Must be able to work any shift.
4. Work overtime when required.
5. Willing to comply with company rules and policies.
6. Pass pre-employment drug screen.
Required Essential Job Skills/Experience:
1. Able to read tape measure accurately to 1/16".
2. Certificate from a welding program which includes TIG Welding AND/OR 1 or more recent years of welding experience, including TIG welding.
3. Able to read, write, understand and communicate in English.
Assoc. Prod Wdr 5 2
4. Lift and carry up to 50 lbs. frequently, up to 100 lbs. occasionally.
Application Method: Job applications may be filled out in person or online at www.alaskancopper.com and sent via fax or scanned to email@example.com when completed.
Base Pay: DOQ