Employer: Alaskan Copper & Brass Company
We will be accepting applications for this job between the opening date and the closing dates. Individuals who meet all of the requirements will be considered for an interview. Job applications may be filled out in person or online at www.alaskancopper.com and sent via fax or scanned to email@example.com when completed.
Date Opened: June 14, 2019 Closing Date: June 27, 2019
Job Title: CTL Aide
Pay Rate: DOE
Hours of Work: 8:00 am to 4:30 pm
Location: 4700 Colorado Avenue South, Seattle, WA.
Representation: This is a non-union position.
This is an entry level job in a small work unit. Responsibilities include building shipping skids, packaging materials, moving materials with fork lift, and assisting in general clean-up. As this is a small work unit, attendance and punctuality are especially important.
Requirements To Be Considered For Position:
1. Application must be filled out completely by the Applicant.
2. Meet all of the Required Essential Job Skills/Experience. 3. Must be able to work any shift.
4. Work overtime when required.
5. Willing to comply with company rules and policies.
6. Pass pre-employment drug screen.
Required Essential Job Skills/Experience:
1. Able to read tape measure accurately to 1/16".
2. Able to prepare and check shipping documents.
3. Able to lift and carry up to 70 pounds.
4. Able to read, write, understand and communicate in English.
CTL Helper 2
5. Carpentry or skid building experience.
6. Other duties as assigned.
Required Essential Job Functions/Duties:
1. Build skids and prepare material for shipment, including documentation.
2. Move skids of material using forklift.
3. Keep work area clean and organized.
Desirable Job Skills/Experience:
1. Able to operate overhead crane.
2. Experience using radial arm saw, pneumatic nailer, strapping machine.
3. Prefer some carpentry experience
4. Shipping and Receiving experience
5. Minimum 6 months recent forklift experience.
Will be considered on an individual basis.
Application Method: Job applications may be filled out in person or online at www.alaskancopper.com and sent via fax or scanned to firstname.lastname@example.org when completed
Base Pay: DOQ