Employer: Alaskan Copper & Brass Company
We will be accepting applications for this job opening only between the opening and closing dates. Individuals who meet all of the requirements will be considered for an interview. Job applications may be filled out in person or online at www.alaskancopper.com and sent via fax or scanned to email@example.com when completed.
Date Posted: June 14, 2019 Closing Date: July 03, 2019
Job Title: Recruiter
Pay Rate: DOE
Hours of Work: 8:00 am to 4:30 pm
Location: 2958 6th Avenue S., Seattle, Washington
Responsible for recruiting, screening and staffing of new employees. Support the HR function through maintaining records for Affirmative Action program, developing and updating job descriptions and training. Aid in management of the Alaskan Copper FMLA program.
Requirements To Be Considered For Position:
1. Application must be filled out completely by the Applicant.
2. Pass a Pre-employment drug screen.
3. Meet all of the Required Essential Job Skills/Experience.
Required Essential Skills/Experience:
1. Minimum two years applicable experience.
2. Must be able to maintain confidentiality.
3. Computer literate and proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel or equivalent.
4. Good written and oral communications skills.
5. High energy individual, able to produce a high volume of accurate work in a hectic environment.
6. Able to move between buildings and climb stairs.
7. Detail oriented, good with numbers and able to proof own work.
8. Able to attend offsite meetings.
Recruiter June 18, 2019 2
Required Essential Job Functions/Duties:
1. Recruit applicants, screen, interview, and check references on candidates.
2. Perform new employee orientations.
3. Provide safety training to employees
4. Assist HR Manager with grievances, workman’s comp., and various other programs.
5. Answer phones, take messages, provide employees with various forms as requested.
6. Enter applicant and employee data on computer and maintain files.
7. Use Microsoft Word and Excel to prepare documents, correspondence, position descriptions, affirmative action program postings, and memos, etc.
8. Act as the Employee Transportation Coordinator for Commute Trip Reduction Program.
9. Assist with the annual United Way Campaign.
10. Other duties as assigned.
Considered on an individual basis.
Application Method: Job applications may be filled out in person or online at www.alaskancopper.com and sent via fax or scanned to firstname.lastname@example.org when completed.
Base Pay: DOQ