Employer: Mission Support Alliance
Job Duties/Scope Of Work:
Will be responsible to coordinate between multiple departments relative to receiving, source, and supplier evaluation documentation, and other administrative activities. Will operate various office machines, such as copiers and scanners. Forward and deliver mail, maintain, review, and prepare documents for formal archive in accordance with records retention requirements. Review completed source and receiving inspection documentation packages for completeness. Track and maintain inspection package information on the Acquisition Verification System (AVS) Receiving Inspection database. Provide support to Inspection and Auditor personnel.
* High School diploma or GED, plus at least 5 years of related experience.
* Excellent written and verbal skills.
* Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment.
* Experience in Microsoft Word,Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, and related databases.
* Previous Hanford experience.
* Advance working knowledge of Microsoft Office Products.
EEOE/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
Location: Richland, WA
Application Method: Online
Base Pay: DOQ