Maintenance technician, Kent Maintenance - Kent Roasting Plant - Kent, WA(Job Number: 190003491)
Location US-WA-Kent-Kent Roasting Plant
Starbucks - Manufacturing
Job Summary and Mission
This job contributes to Starbucks success by performing preventative maintenance and emergency repairs on plant equipment. Models and acts in accordance with Starbucks guiding principles.
Summary of Key Responsibilities
Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Assists maintenance team and supports all aspects of the maintenance department as needed, including general building and grounds maintenance.
- Completes plant work orders, accurately and on time.
- Maintains regular and consistent attendance and punctuality.
- Performs emergency equipment repairs, alone and with mechanics.
- Performs preventive maintenance on plant equipment and completes appropriate documentation.
Summary of Experience
- General industrial mechanical maintenance 2 years
- General industrial maintenance and electrical systems
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Ability to read, write and understand polices, guidelines, specifications and safety standards
- Ability to work in elevated areas
- Ability to work independently and make decisions with minimal supervision
- Basic math skills
- Mechanical/Technical Aptitude
- Attention to detail
- Proficient in safety procedures
- Familiarity with American Institute of Baking (AIB), Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP), and Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP) standards
- Ability to plan and prioritize workload
- Ability to work in accordance with quality, safety, and sanitation standards, policies and guidelines
Starbucks is an equal opportunity employer of all qualified individuals; including minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities, and regardless of sexual orientation or gender identity. Starbucks will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with all federal, state, and local ordinances.
Apply online: https://starbucks.taleo.net/careersection/1000222/jobdetail.ftl?job=190003491&lang=en&sns_id=mailto#.XP_XiTGgh-g.mailto
Location: Kent, WA
Application Method: Website
Base Pay: DOE