Employer: Yakima Bait
• Posts customer payments by recording cash, checks, and credit card transactions.
• Invoices customers for daily shipments of product.
• Maintains commission files.
• Updates receivables by totaling unpaid invoices.
• Maintains records by filing invoices, debits, and credits.
• Verifies validity of account discrepancies by obtaining and investigating information from sales, trade promotions, customer service departments, and from customers;
• Resolves valid or authorized deductions by entering adjusting entries.
• Resolves invalid or unauthorized deductions by following pending deductions procedures.
• Resolves collections by examining customer payment plans, payment history, credit line; coordinating contact with collections department.
• Summarizes receivables by maintaining invoice accounts; verifying totals; preparing reports.
• Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
• Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
• Answers phones, assists customers with orders.
• Bank Reconciliation
Contact Person: Brooke Bergevin
Location: Granger WA
Application Method: Email Resume
Base Pay: DOE