Employer: Washington Tractor
Please visit our website to APPLY & see all job postings at each of our locations.
The Washington Tractor Ag Diesel Service Technician role is at the heart of our Aftermarket Division. The Ag Diesel Service Technician plays a significant role in driving profitability through excellent customer service, technical and operational excellence, and implementing best practices for the various delivery of repairs and maintenance. By partnering closely with the Service Manager, Service Writers and Customers, the Service Technician ensures customer expectations are met.
Provide excellent customer service by performing basic diagnostics, service repairs and maintenance work on customer and/or dealer-owned agricultural and turf equipment.
• Achieve assigned metric standards for performance and profitability.
• Performs basic diagnostics and repairs on agricultural and turf equipment and established Ag Management
Solutions (AMS) products.
• Participates in Service EDUCATE Training programs required for the development of skills and knowledge.
• Maintains current knowledge of John Deere and competitive products.
• Maintains condition of vehicles, inventory, tools and equipment.
• Maintains a clean work area and performs work in a neat and orderly fashion.
• Follows all safety rules and regulations in performing work assignments.
• Completes all reports, logs and forms required in conjunction with work assignments.
• Accounts for all time on designated time systems and ensure that time is attached to RO when possible.
• Account for all material used in performing assigned duties.
• Responsible to achieve job specific metrics and sales volume.
• Valid driver license is required and ensure that driving records remains insurable under the corporate auto
• Other duties as assigned.
Contact Person: Cindy Higginbottom
Location: Yakima, Quincy, Ellensburg, Snohomish, Chehalis, Mount Vernon
Application Method: Online
Base Pay: DOQ