Employer: Flux Resources Inc.
Flux is currently searching for a Process Designer for one of our clients located in Hillsboro, OR. Our client is a global A/E-EPCM firm with more than 20 offices around the world and projects in more than 30 countries. Projects include program management services from site selection through design, construction, commissioning and start-up, for seamless project delivery.
Our client is seeking a seeking a Process Designer to join our Advanced Technologies Business Unit. In this role, the designer will be utilizing Revit to design piping and associated components. The Designer will also be asked to provide field data to verify design content and constructability.
Primary duties and responsibilities:
• May assist with sizing piping and selection.
• May size water distribution piping based on established criteria is highly desirable.
• Provide field data to verify design content and for drawing generation/completion.
• Work under close supervision with work effort frequently checked during progress and reviewed upon completion.
• Will interface with engineers and other designers
Knowledge, skills, and abilities:
• Mechanical Associates Degree or any related engineering technology.
• Experience in HVAC and piping design, layout and construction drawing generation.
• Proficiency with AutoCAD in the creation of construction documents.
• Excellent computer skills and proficiency with MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
• Effective communication and impromptu problem solving skills.
• Previous A&E firm experience with emphasis on new and/or existing industrial and high-tech manufacturing facilities is preferred.
• Capability to size mechanical/hydronic piping (chilled/hot water, steam, etc.)
• Plumbing and/or fire protection design experience desired.
• Process gases/process chemical system design experience desirable.
• Work experience with Revit a major plus
Flux Resources LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values diversity in our workplace. We welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information or sexual orientation.
Contact Person: Michael Smith
Location: Hillsboro, Oregon
Application Method: Email
Base Pay: DOQ