People • Customers • Trust
At Packaging Corporation of America (PCA), we think of ourselves as more than a box manufacturer. We are an ideas and solutions company. We seek to be the leader in helping our customers — large and small — package, transport and display products of all kinds. It just happens to be that corrugated products are our area of expertise.
At PCA, you’ll find the best people in the industry operating in a “golden rule” culture. We actively promote mutually rewarding relationships with each other and our customers by advocating respect for every individual, ethical and fair practices, and the highest standards in what we say and do. PCA is proud to have a highly skilled and experienced team leading the way.
As one of the largest producers of containerboard and corrugated packaging products in the U.S., PCA offers customers broad expertise and economies of scale, while our multiple plant locations let us rapidly meet the local needs of our customers.
We are seeking resumes for 4 E&I Techs for the Maintenance Department at our Wallula, WA facility.
- Provides knowledge in electrical, instrumentation and controls for troubleshooting and repairs.
- Provides technical support for a Pulp and Paper operation.
- Must have completed an approved apprenticeship program.
- Experience in AC/DC motors and controls, three phase power distribution equipment, lighting, and conduit.
- Must be able to trouble-shoot relay and electronic programmable interlock systems, read blue prints, and calculate.
- Candidate must have experience in AC/DC motors and controls, three phase power distribution equipment, lighting, and conduit.
- Knowledge of electrical codes and proficient with PLCs desired.
- Experience with analytical instrumentation, transmitters, calibration, distributed control systems, valves and valve positioners.
- Computer skills with familiarity of Word and Excel is a must.
- All candidates will be required to pass the company's standardized aptitude test for final consideration.
- State Certified Journeyperson
- Experience in Preventative Maintenance
- Demonstrated above average computer skills.
- Good documentation skills.
- Demonstrated very good communication skills.
PCA offers a competitive compensation & benefits package.
PCA is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories, are encouraged to apply
Location: Wallula, WA
Application Method: Online
Base Pay: DOQ