Employer: Future Link Technologies
Admin Assistant-Customer Service Representative:
This very important position creates the first impression of the company with most customers, visitors, and callers and thereafter becomes the face and voice of the company. The Admin Assistant- Customer Service Representative provides critical assistance to the Office and must become familiar with the company products and services. It is essential that the person filling this position be not only professional and business-like, but also warm, welcoming and helpful. The very highest level of customer service and personal integrity are fundamental to this position.
The job responsibilities of the Admin Assistant- Customer Service Representative include, but are not limited to:
• Answering the telephone and scheduling appointments, responding to callers’ questions or requests, transferring the caller to the appropriate department or individual when appropriate, or taking a complete message and forwarding it to the appropriate department or individual.
• Greeting customers, delivery people, sales people, and other visitors to the office and assisting them as required.
• Receiving incoming service calls and ensuring that appropriate information regarding the customer, the equipment, the problem, and the requested service is gathered so that a service order can be initiated.
• Initiating service orders and assigning the service orders to the appropriate technician;
• Ensuring employee absences, both approved and unapproved, are recorded in the company timekeeping system.
• Enter time cards into computer system, verify tracking with time card, verify accuracy on time put to job accounts.
• Receive incoming freight, verify bill of lading to what is received, log serial numbers, stage product for jobs.
• Maintaining the front office area in a clean, uncluttered, and tidy condition so as to present a welcoming environment to customers.
• Performing the above and any other assigned general office, timekeeping, or bookkeeping duties during working hours.
In addition to the client-facing duties mentioned above, the Admin Assistant-Customer Service Representative is also responsible for other administrative duties as needed and as assigned by Supervisor and Owner.
Personal characteristics important for this position include:
• Able to work both independently and as part of a team.
• Strong Attendance record required with no exceptions, on time ready to work every day.
• A professional appearance and pleasant disposition that leaves visitors and callers with a good impression of the company, dress attire is causal business.
• Ability to remain calm, composed, and in control during hectic periods or when faced with customers that may be upset
• A commitment to both customer service and company success.
• Demonstrated aptitude for continuous learning and innovative thinking.
• Strong written, oral, and interpersonal skills with a demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with customers, vendors and internal staff.
Skills and Qualifications:
• Knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting software as well as generally accepted accounting principles.
• Highly organized.
• Strong attention to detail with an analytical mind.
• Flexibility in an often -changing environment.
• Able to lift 15lbs, stoop, squat, and bend over while checking in freight.
• Must be able to sit for long periods of time.
We provide an environment where creativity and excellence can flourish. We recognize hard work, effort and results through competitive pay, and a full benefits package.
Overview of Benefits
Paid Holidays and Vacation
This position is available immediately, please email resume with contact information.
Contact Person: Cheryl Valentine
Location: Yakima, WA
Application Method: Please send resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Base Pay: DOQ