Employer: Manson Construction Co.
IT Security Administrator
Responsible for administering the operation and security of company computer networks, endpoints, and telephone systems and providing support to end-users on network and security related issues.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: include the following, additional duties may be assigned.
- Manage Active Directory user and computer accounts, groups, permissions and privileges.
- Work with Network Engineer to troubleshoot and resolve network-related issues and assist in maintaining server and network documentation, including network diagrams.
- Work with Network Engineer to administer, monitor, maintain, and audit firewall/IDS software and hardware, rule sets, logs.
- Work with Network Engineer to configure and support security tools such as firewalls, anti-virus software, patch management systems, etc.
- Mobile device management of company Android devices using AirWatch.
- WiFi management and configuration (Cisco Meraki).
- Manage server backups. Perform and manage routine preventive maintenance and disaster recovery procedures.
- Develop and update business continuity and disaster recovery protocols including Backup/Restore.
- Monitor network traffic for unusual activity.
- Implement network security policies, application security, access control and corporate data safeguards.
- Defend systems against unauthorized access, modification and/or destruction.
- Perform vulnerability and networking scanning assessments.
- Monitor anti-spam and virus protection, end-point detection, and data loss protection.
- Maintain security patches.
- Maintain SSL certificates.
- Establish monitoring, control, and routine security evaluations.
- Analyze and establish security requirements for your networks.
- Train in security awareness and procedures. Provide security and network related guidance to IT staff.
- Provide technical security advice.
- Apply principles and best practices of risk management to improving the security and resilience of critical infrastructure.
- Work closely with other departments/organizations and collaborating with other IT staff.
- Plan and implement future IT developments and undertake project work.
- Ensures compliance with Manson’s Code of Ethics and - Standards of Business Conduct.
- Responsible for practicing safe work standards and promoting an Incident and Injury Free (IIF) work environment as a condition of employment.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform satisfactorily the essential duties and responsibilities noted above. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor's Degree (B.A. or B.S.) in computer related science from a four-year College or University and a minimum of 3 years of experience and/or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
Computer related certifications, preferred. Must have a valid Driver License.
Knowledge of NIST 800-171, CCPA, HIPAA, network fundamentals, Active Directory, Solarwinds, Nagios XI, Symantec Endpoint Protection Mobil, CrowdStrike, Bomgar, Meraki Access Points, Mimecast, Datto, Mozy Pro, MS SharePoint, Power Shell, Microsoft OS, Office, Outlook, Visio, KACE 1000, KACE 2000, DFARS 252.204-70152 and AirWatch MDM, preferred.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Position is primarily an office position, performs work at a desk. The employee is frequently required to sit for extended periods of time. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, use stairs, ladders, and step stools and reach with hands and arms. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and may occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Employee must be able to wear the personal protective equipment (PPE) in order to conduct job site visits (hard hats, personal floatation devices, safety glasses, gloves, safety-toed shoes, respirators, etc.), and able to navigate stairs, ladders and gangways, board, work on and disembark floating vessels and structures
Location: Seattle, WA
Application Method: Online
Base Pay: DOQ