Employer: Nike Air MI
As our Nike Air MI Maintenance Technician, you'll work with a highly motivated team skilled in the trade of industrial maintenance to maintain and repair plastics manufacturing equipment in extrusion, thermoforming and injection molding processes. There are a wide variety of mechanical, electrical, electronic, hydraulic and pneumatic components to apply your troubleshooting skills. You will employ a variety of hand and power tools, meters, computers, measuring devices, machine shop equipment, detailed drawings, schematics and manufacturer's publications to repair and ensure proper maintenance and operation of our manufacturing equipment and building systems. You'll perform scheduled, preventive maintenance, respond to equipment breakdown calls and participate in projects to install or improve the safety and performance of existing and new equipment and building systems.
Requirements for the position include:
• 3 years' industrial maintenance experience, preferably in plastics manufacturing
• High School Diploma, GED
• Post high school Technical/Vocational school degree or education or related Military training with industrial electrical experience is preferred
• Electrical troubleshooting skill with ability to work up to 480-volt 3 phase circuitry
• Strong troubleshooting skills within the areas of mechanical, electronics, hydraulics, and pneumatics.
• Experience working with basic hand tools, machine shop equipment, precision measuring instruments, Volt/Ohm meters, amp meters, cutting and welding equipment.
• Personal computer skills with working knowledge of Microsoft office and computerized maintenance management systems. SAP a plus.
• Experience working with extrusion, thermoform, and injection mold processing equipment and its support equipment such as material dryers, loaders and transfer systems is preferred.
• Experience working with Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC) and variable frequency drives preferred
• Ability to work 12-hour shifts, including possible evenings, weekends, and holidays.
• Able to operate fork truck, man lift and scissors lift.
• Able to lift objects up to 50 lbs.
Contact Person: Tracy Wise
Location: Beaverton, Oregon
Application Method: Email
Base Pay: $33/hr.