Employer: eXp Realty
eXp Realty is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
About the Organization
eXp Realty is one of the fastest growing real estate brands in North America, with thousands of agents operating across the United States and Canada.
eXp Realty attracts the most talented people from all fields. Whether you're a real estate professional, engineer, marketer, accountant or another field, you'll be challenged and inspired every day. Join us on this incredible journey!
Major Duties & Responsibilities:
- Creates the approved eXp Realty Canadian systems and follows them for the transactions, financial and back office side of eXp Realty Canada
- Creates a culture within the Canadian staff that meets each of our eXp core values.
- Is the ambassador for the British Columbia staff in providing first class service to our agents.
- Responds quickly to agent questions and resolves their concerns.
- Getting the agent paid their commissions as soon as possible after closing. The agent must be paid within 36 hours (during business days) of eXp Realty receiving the commission cheque, providing the Broker has signed off that the paperwork is complete.
- Manages all accounting functions including GL, accounts payable, accounts receivable, revenue and accounting customer service. To also include, however, is not limited to:
With regards to Accounting/Finance:
- Provides and works with our Canadian Financial - Administrator in these ways:
eXp Canada Audit Support
eXp Canada Financial Reporting
- Assist with budgeting/ Forecasting
- Month/Year end financial closings
- Preparation of tax filings for Canada
- Reconciliation of Trust Accounts weekly/ monthly
- Reconciliation of General Accounts & Commission Trust
- Accounts Monthly
- A/R Collections
- Agent Billing
- Process credit card transactions and assess late charges as necessary
- PO Management
- Assist with the management of local events
- Responsible for agent commission payouts
- Handles all CRA requirements to pay and garnishments issued against agents
- Creates T4's and T4 As
- Assists with Transaction processing as necessary
- Staff payroll processing
- With regards to eXp Realty Back Office Staff:
- Oversees all back office personnel including performance management
- Create systems for staff to have a coordinated, workflow in a real estate back office
- Establishes policy and procedures with the oversight of the Director of Canadian Operations
- Financial and Operational reporting
- Manages recognition and ICON program
- Administers paid time off policy
- Staff Onboarding
- BA/BS in business administration strongly preferred
- High School Diploma/GED required
- 5+ years of experience in accounting and/or business operations
- Real Estate Industry experience preferred
- Experience with Broker Wolf software packages and - Transaction Desk preferred
- Experience with Microsoft Office required
- Experience with Photoshop preferred
- Experience in working remotely strongly preferred
- This person must have strong verbal and communication skills, a zest for life and appreciation of all eXp offers.
- Must be a, are learning based and able to grow within the eXp Realty model
- They are comfortable to work in technology, have strong attention to detail and be able to establish and nurture personal relationships as well as have communication skills to resolve conflict in a positive manner
- The eXp Administrator must be able to run the back office systems in a smooth and efficient manner. The eXp
- Administrator will have an urgency to complete their work.
Location: Yakima, WA
Application Method: Online
Base Pay: DOQ