Employer: Yakima Chief Hops
Job Title: Information Technology Coordinator
Department: Information Technology
Reports to: Chief Information Officer
The IT Coordinator will provide process support and day to day office coordination in the areas of IT team member support, logistics coordination for IT leaders, and IT group financial coordination.
The IT Coordinator will be responsible for working with senior IT management or designees to complete various unrelated tasks but not limited to AP invoicing reviews, internal customer service, vendor management items, metrics reporting, drafting e-mails, documenting meeting minutes, reviewing support documentation or procedures, procuring IT supplies, updating hardware asset management, coordinating IT contractors and equipment moves, and working with facilities.
- High degree of comfort with the general aspects of technology and industry jargon.
- Impeccable confidentiality, attention to detail, and self-organization.
- Accuracy and excellence with Microsoft Office tools with expertise in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio and SharePoint.
- Experience managing relationships with vendor partners, reviewing and maintaining contract documents.
- Experience managing leadership calendars, travel, invoices, credit card reconciliation, and basic AP/AR/GL responsibilities.
- Polished written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to simultaneously address multiple tasks or projects. Flexibility and adaptability working in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrate a powerful sense of internal customer service and strong work ethic to positively contribute to the company’s mission and vision.
- A true team player and driven self-starter who enjoys collaborating, learning from or teaching others.
- 4 + years of experience in business administration or office management supporting senior leaders.
- Ensure first line accuracy in the coding of invoices and accounts payable.
- Lead onboarding efforts for new IT employees and contractors.
- Coordination of IT operational process reviews, updates, implementation and compliance.
- Manage technology and contracts which directly touch end users: printers, cell phones, etc.
- Managing departmental vendor quote requests and placing purchase orders.
- Reconcile monthly corporate credit card accounts and travel expenses.
- Maintain sanitary and safe work environment.
- Follow safety requirements.
- May actively participate on company’s Safety Committee.
- Ensure that company safety policies as well as federal, state and local safety and environmental regulations are observed.
- Must have a complete understanding of company’s policies, SOPs, QPs, EPs, HACCP and cGMP to ensure quality, safety, efficiency and sustainability.
- Must adhere to all company policies.
- Examine documents, materials, and products and monitor work processes to assess completeness, accuracy and conformance to standards and specifications.
- Follow all SOPs in each area.
- Perform all other duties as assigned by Manager and/or designee.
Location: Yakima, WA
Application Method: Online
Base Pay: DOQ