Mondelez International, Inc. empowers people to snack right in over 160 countries around the world. We’re leading the future of snacking with iconic brands such as Oreo, belVita and LU biscuits; Cadbury Dairy Milk, Milka and Toblerone chocolate; Sour Patch Kids candy and Trident gum. Our 90,000+ colleagues around the world are key to the success of our business. Great people and great brands. That’s who we are.
Join us on our mission to continue leading the future of snacking around the world by offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way.
Overall responsibility will be to work with each of the maintenance groups to coordinate and execute electrical activities, training, and trouble-shooting electrical issues including PLC related. Utilize current technology to provide continuous improvement to all maintenance and operation’s effectiveness. Provide strong leadership, support, direction and some supervision to assigned hourly electrical team members. Program responsibility to include planning preventative/predictive maintenance, corrective maintenance, and equipment overhauls and upgrades as it pertains to the plant electrical systems.
• Build technical capability in the electrical team
• Develop PLC (Allen-Bradly) and DCS (Foxboro) technical knowledge to be extended to the maintenance team
• Develop and maintain preventative maintenance schedules for plant electrical, instrumentation and control equipment.
• Manage and maintain updated electrical and control maintenance documentation and resources
• Develop and maintain personal technical knowledge in plant electrical and control systems.
• Develop & implement maintenance and inspection plans to ensure reliability, sustainability and security of electrical distribution infrastructure.
• Ensures compliance to governmental regulatory OSHA and safety programs and processes.
• Support electrical and control work performed by electricians and contractors.
• Provide technical support for maintenance team during assigned shift and on call support off shifts as required.
• Ensure at all times safe installations and operations thorough proper design, protection systems, procedures & training.
• Coordinate with the site Safety Manager on electrical matters related to safety, power distribution, energy conservation, legal compliance, complaints, etc.
• Supports and promotes future efforts to effectively introduce and implement maintenance redesign initiatives to extend equipment life and reliability.
• Coordinate with other departments to resolve electrical issues.
• Work with engineering department to support development and implementation of capital projects and identify potential productivity improvements.
• Complies with all current Federal, State, and Local government safety, health, and environmental regulations.
• Proficiency in working with Allen-Bradley PLC’s using RS Logix software
• Understanding of Distributed Control Systems (DCS) and server/client system
• Experience with industrial power & control circuits
• Experience with industrial instrumentation
• Experience with industrial communication networks; Fieldbus, Ethernet, & ControlNet.
• Experience with AC & DC drives Allen-Bradley & Toshiba.
• Ability to read and understand schematics and electrical drawings.
• Good troubleshooting skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to work with minimal supervision and function effectively in a highly demanding environment.
• Ability to interact effectively with outside vendors, production operators, team leads, and the maintenance trades.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or a related field preferred
• Maintenance background strongly preferred
• Technical supervision experience
• Electrical license is preferred
• Ability to work any shift and overtime.
• On call for consultation during other shifts.
Mondelēz Global LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact 847-943-5460 for assistance.
Applicants must complete all required steps in the application process, including providing a Resume/CV, in order to be considered for this position.
Location: Portland, OR
Application Method: Online
Base Pay: DOQ