Employer: Schneider Electric
US-Maintenance Technician - 005GAD
- Installs, maintains and repairs to the following: computerized equipment, pneumatic, hydraulic and electrical systems and all production equipment such as stretch wrappers, lift tables, work stations.
- Operates a variety of tools and equipment such as hand tools, power tools such as band saw, circular saw, drill press, lap top computers, diagnostic, and testing instruments to perform work.
- Can operate a forklift, pallet rider, scissor lift, boom lift (not afraid of heights)
- Reads complex blue prints, electrical and mechanical, wiring diagrams to operate equipment within proper limits.
- Performs brazing, soldering, pipefitting, welding or fabrication, data, phone work(limited).
- Supervisor contractors working on premises when manager is not available
- Complete work orders in a timely manor and to help maintain a >90% pm completed on time
- Create work orders in PMC 2000 or IMaint programs.
- Basic electrical knowledge in low and high voltages in AC and DC systems.
- Maintains and repairs electrical equipment including but not limited to motor/pump replacements, photo eyes, proximity sensors ,circuit boards, power supplies
Schneider Electric™creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations.Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
What do you get to do in this position?
This job might be for you if:
Can be on call for plant production breakdowns (both facilities)
Can work between the two facilities as needed (Middletown and Mechanicsburg).
Can work weekends as required by workload.
Can work safely in all types of conditions and situations.
Can follow instructions well
We seek out and reward people for putting the customer first, being disruptive to the status quo, embracing different perspectives, continuously learning, and acting like owners. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We’re looking for people with a passion for success — on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric.
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Location: Middletown, Pennsylvania
Application Method: Online
Base Pay: DOQ