Employer: Schneider Electric
Schneider Electric™creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations.Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
At Schneider Electric we want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. Diversity is who we are, how we work and how we grow.
1. Assists in the design and fabrication of prototypes, products and product enhancements.
2. Inspects materials, parts and/or complete electrical/mechanical switchboards for conformance with Schneider Electric and industry procedures, specifications and quality standards.
3. Conducts testing of prototypes, finished product, parts, units, or processes to ensure quality standards are met. Evaluates and initiates resolution of non-conformance of material and/or product.
4. Interprets and assists with implementation of Engineering Change Notices.
5. Maintains and troubleshoots testing and/or production equipment for various departments within facility. Adjusts and calibrates test and production equipment.
6. Assists with new product documentation and introduction. Trains and provides feedback to other members of department and facility on technical and quality matters.
7. Completes special projects and tests as necessary.
· H.S Diploma required. Technical degree or equivalent experience preferred
· 2-4 years electrical systems preferred
· Switchgear assemblies and switchboard experience preferred
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We’re looking for people with a passion for success — on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric.
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Location: Livermore, CA
Application Method: Online
Base Pay: DOQ