Employer: Triumph Group
Triumph Group designs, engineers, manufactures, repairs and overhauls a broad portfolio of aviation and industrial components, accessories, subassemblies, systems and aircraft structures. We partner with original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) and operators of commercial, regional, business and military aircraft worldwide, to provide products and services that solve their hardest problems. So whatever the part, component or complexity of assembly, Triumph is committed to quality, service and meeting the specialized needs of each customer.
Triumph participates at all levels of the aerospace supply chain – from single components, to complex systems, to aerospace structures and their contents. We provide solutions for the entire product life cycle of an aircraft – from raw material to aftermarket service. Our unique ability to integrate a broad range of products and capabilities is our competitive advantage.
Performs Nondestructive Testing to meet Customer and internal processing requirements. Assures product quality by utilizing a specialized combination of skill, knowledge, interpretation, attention to detail, communication, and technical/mathematical ability.
* Assures product quality and manufacturing accuracy by properly interpreting NDT inspection results.
* Maintains product quality documentation by keeping accurate records and files.
* Maintains process control and equipment specifications.
* Able to perform all phases of Magnetic particle and Liquid Penetrant inspections.
* Ensures that inspections and equipment conform to standards by correctly reading blueprints and applicable specifications.
* Solves problems by working closely with Customers, Engineering, Repair and overhaul and/or Manufacturing departments.
* Contributes to team effort by maintaining a positive outlook.
* Complies with all company policies and procedures, including safety requirements.
* Must obtain and maintain proper certifications IAW NAS 410
* Other duties as assigned to ensure customer needs are met.
Minimum Education Required: High School Diploma or Equivalent
Minimum Years of Experience required: Three (3) years in a Nondestructive testing environment, Quality Assurance experience preferred.
Key Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
* Technical/functional knowledge
* Customer contact
* Mathematical ability
* Decision making
* Problem solving
* Detail oriented
* Basic PC skills
* Ability to learn and understand directions
* Ability to read and write English
Work may require lifting, pulling, and carrying up to fifty (50) pounds; frequent bending, climbing stairs, and reaching; standing up to twelve (12) hours per day, and occasional travel. This position requires strong verbal communication skills and the ability to apply geometry, trigonometry, and calculus skills to solve work-related problems and calibrate equipment.
Location: Yakima, WA
Application Method: Online
Base Pay: DOQ