Employer: Bellmont Cabinet Company
Bellmont Cabinet Co.
Bellmont Cabinet Company is a 30 year old family-owned cabinet manufacturer located in Sumner, WA. We are dedicated to product innovation, timeless and trend setting styles, and functionality for today's ever changing lifestyles. Our core values of Passion, Respect, Growth, Compassion, & Fun, help shape the way we operate our business every day.
Entry Level Machinist
To support Bellmont's current productivity and quality standards by performing all aspects of the Machinist Operator role in accordance with PCI standards. All employees are encouraged to provide input on improvements regarding safety, quality, productivity, etc. throughout the facility. No formal supervisory responsibility.
- Operate all machines in accordance with department standards
- Utilize CNC machines such as Table Saws, Nest machines, and Edgebanders
- Use machinery to cut and bore cabinets within proper tolerances
- Perform quality control inspection of entire cabinet and job and repair or replace parts that do not meet quality standards
- Responsible for scanning each cabinet's paperwork upon completion
- Perform work in a manner that complies with the company’s safety policies, this includes housekeeping, organization, and PPE.
- Assist other departments as needed
Attributes / Qualifications:
The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability, and environmental conditions required
- Must be able to read and understand a tape measure
- Must have basic computer knowledge
- Have good oral and written communication skills
- Utilize strategic thinking to improve upon daily tasks and problem solve as needed
- Be a multi-tasker in a fast paced environment
High school diploma or equivalent
Bellmont Cabinet Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.50 to $18.00 /hour
Paid time off
Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
Retirement benefits or accounts
Other types of insurance
Bi weekly or Twice monthly
Location: Sumner, WA
Application Method: Online
Base Pay: $15.50 - $18 HR