Employer: Buchanan Automation Inc.
We need a Technical/Application Representative in the Yakima area to take great care of our existing customers and help us find and build relationships with new customers. Also help our Buchanan Product Specialists find and develop value added solutions with new technologies.
Some of what you will be doing:
• Actively calling on existing customers in assigned territory.
• Develop a thorough understanding of customer’s business goals and objectives, operating systems, and manufacturing processes.
• Building relationships with decision makers:
o Making initial contact
o Introducing Buchanan’s product lines
o Identify customer needs
• Develop and maintain customer contact.
• Maintain an active sale funnel to meet mutual agreed goals and objectives.
• Review customer activities at least quarterly with sales management
Special skills and abilities required:
• Strong customer focus
• Ability to initiate, maintain, and develop relationships.
• Persuasiveness/Closing ability
• Computer literacy
Education and experience:
• A relevant Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Industrial Technology with Robotics and/or PLC controls or
• A Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communication, or organizational development with a strong, demonstrated mechanical/technical aptitude or
• A relevant Associate’s degree in a related technical field with 5+ years job experience with strong, demonstrated mechanical/technical aptitude.
Join an Industry Leader
When you join the Buchanan Automation Team, you will be joining a team of automation experts that has been growing and thriving since 1963. Our exclusive focus is providing superb service and innovative solutions that our customers cannot find anywhere else.
Buchanan is a 2nd generation family owned business dedicated to the success of both its customers and its employees.
Our package includes:
• Competitive base salary with incentive opportunities
• Vehicle and Cell Phone allowances
• Laptop Computer
• Health, Dental, and Vision coverage for entire family
• Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
• And more
If this sounds like the right fit for you apply today! Our customers expect the best technical support, so that’s all we hire!
Contact Person: Katy Bloomquist
Location: Yakima, WA
Application Method: Resume
Base Pay: DOQ