Employer: AMB Tools and Equipment
AMB Tools and Equipment is seeking a Service Technician.
We are looking for someone with the ability to work on their own and self-motivate. You will repair and service pressure washers, air compressors, waste oil heaters and other light industrial equipment throughout the Central Washington Corridor.
You will be working directly with customers diagnosing problems both in the field and over the phone.
Ideal candidate has high mechanical and troubleshooting aptitude, GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE SKILLS, GREAT PEOPLE SKILLS, Must be organized ! (Do not apply if you are a messy person).
Previous experience with HVAC and basic AC Electrical is highly valued. Previous experience as an HVAC technician or a car, truck, maintenance or diesel mechanic is invaluable.
1) POSITIVE ATTITUDE
2) Must be very detailed and meticulous.
3) Ability to self-motivate
4) Honesty and Integrity
5) Must have in depth knowledge of mechanics and good mechanical aptitude for trouble shooting.
6) Need good enough computer skills to navigate internet and obtain information and parts.
7) Washington State Electrical License in Equipment Repair, Maintenance Mechanic, HVAC or Journeyman Electrician is very valuable but not necessary.
8) Reliable Transportation to get to work.
9) Valid Driver's License with Good driving record
10) Ability to lift 50lbs.
11) No fear of ladders or heights.
12) Must have your own hand tools.
Compensation and Benefits:
1) Salary $19-23 DOE 40 hrs per week.
2) Paid Vacation
3) Paid Sick Leave
4) Medical Benefits (after probationary period ends)
5) Retirement Benefits
Please email resume or apply in person at 608 W Nob Hill Blvd. Yakima WA 98902. DO NOT CALL !!!!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $19.00 to $23.00 /hour
Location: Yakima, WA
Application Method: Please email resume or apply in person at 608 W Nob Hill Blvd. Yakima WA 98902
Base Pay: $19 - $23 HR