Employer: Shephard Plumbing
Maintains the flow of water, air, and other gases, and drainage by assembling, installing, and repairing pipes, fittings, and plumbing fixtures.
* Produces plumbing systems by establishing standards and procedures; measuring results against standards; making necessary adjustments.
* Determines sequence of installations by studying building plans and working drawings.
* Identifies obstructions to be avoided by inspecting structure.
* Locates position of pipe and pipe connections and passage holes by marking structure, using ruler, level, and plumb bob.
* Accommodates pipes and pipe fittings by cutting openings in floors and walls, using hand tools and power tools.
* Cuts, threads, and bends pipe by using cutters, cutting torch, threading machine, and bending machine.
* Installs plumbing systems by assembling, positioning, and sealing valves, pipe fittings, and pipes.
* Tests plumbing systems by filling system with water or gas; identifying leaks.
* Complies with federal, state, and local building and plumbing codes by enforcing adherence to requirements.
* Keeps plumbing equipment and tools operational by following manufacturer's instructions and established procedures.
* Maintains plumbing supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipts of supplies.
* Conserves plumbing resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results.
* Provides plumbing information by answering questions and requests.
* Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
* Documents plumbing actions by completing production and quality logs.
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Power Tools, Job Knowledge, Analyzing Information, Problem Solving, Basic Safety, ADA Requirements, Dependability, Professionalism, Attention to Detail, Equipment Maintenance, Customer Service
We offer the industry leading wages, paid holidays, up to two weeks paid vacation, paid sick leave, up to $250.00 monthly medical reimbursement, Aflac, ability to work in town, uniforms provided, company apparel provided, hand tools provided, company truck, uniform laundry services provided and consistent long-term work.
Location: Yakima, WA
Application Method: Online
Base Pay: DOQ