Employer: H-E Parts International
H-E Parts International is looking for an Assembly Tech!
• Understands and follows company safety requirements while maintaining a clean safe work environment.
• Strive for continual improvement within all areas of responsibility.
• Good interpersonal skills to communicate with co-workers and management personnel.
• Perform additional duties assigned by management.
• Report any potential hazard, accident and or injuries to supervisor immediately.
• Dependable Attendance, maintain accurate job times by company software.
• Own the personal tooling necessary for job duties (instruments, wrenches, screwdrivers etc..).
• Complete knowledge of the proper operation of all tools and equipment necessary to preform job duties.
• Proper completion of the required department certifications before taking on any new task.
• Knowledge of mechanics and Basic shop mathematics,
• Ability to calculate dimensions and tolerances using indicators micrometers and calipers.
• Ability to follow company instructions and procedures
• Ability to operate equipment and systems necessary to perform job duties.
• Ability to communicate effectively and professionally with fellow employees and management.
• Ability to train others, in processes and procedures as requested.
• Serve as a check point for quality on all parts. Report quality deficiencies immediately to supervisor.
EDUCATION AND SKILLS:
High school diploma, GED, or equivalent. Minimum of 2 Years of Community College and or Vocational Trade School.
Contact Person: Jessalyn Remington
Location: Seattle, WA
Application Method: Resume
Base Pay: $20.00/hour