Employer: Lamb Weston
Job Description Summary:
To analyze and correct electrical problems and repair and overhaul electrical equipment and controls with limited supervision.
- Maintains safe work practices at all times and participates in safety programs.
- Must be able to; Repair or replace all electrical devices including but not limited to: Breaker panels, motor starters, heaters, fuses, lights, AC drives, motors, electrical switches, etc., all in accordance with state and federal codes, including company policies and procedures.
- Must be able to; perform construction work such as running conduits, pulling wire, installing switches, breaker panels, etc., as needed to supply power to plant electrical apparatus per the National Electrical Code.
- Must be able to; maintain a log/work sheet of equipment repairs and problems. Prompt notifications must be entered regarding equipment deficiencies
- Must be willing to: mentor apprentices as needed
- Must: Assist all other maintenance personnel in the event of a major plant break down.
- Any other duties assigned.
- Must be able to; identify locations of any and all electrical equipment on site.
- Must be competent in; motor rebuild, repair, and troubleshooting.
- Must be competent in; all phases of electrical construction allowed within the scope of the card holders license or apprentices limitations.
- Must be competent in; troubleshooting all equipment on site with the use of electrical schematics and blue prints.
- Must be competent in; the use of all of the plant electrical test equipment.
- Must have; Good communication skills oral and written.
- Must possess; Thorough understanding of the National - Electrical Code and the Oregon specialty code pertaining to manufacturing plant systems
- Must possess; Demonstrable understanding of plant systems and equipment
Must be able to; Maneuver in close quarters and climb stairs, ladders, scaffolds and catwalks during the performance of your job.
- Must have; Considerable manual dexterity with both hands.
- Must be able to; Lift 50 pounds.
- Must be able to; Work in extreme environments, which may vary from 120 degrees F to –20 degrees F and both wet and dry type environments.
- Should not be color blind.
Location: American Falls, ID
Application Method: Online
Base Pay: DOQ