Employer: Community Health of Central Washington
Are you looking for a work family and a place where you can make a difference in the lives of others? Opportunity available to work in a culturally rich, diverse and rewarding healthcare environment as a full time Administrative Assistant at CWFM - Residency.
Job duties include:
1. Provides reception to visitors entering the facility.
2. Responsible for outgoing and incoming courier bins and special mailings including Fed Ex and UPS. Distributes mail and freight as necessary.
3. Processes all outgoing postal mail and runs the monthly postage report.
4. Manages and orders office supplies and printing requests for the corporate office. Occasionally assists other clinics with their ordering requests including the break room at each site.
5. Creates and updates documents, forms and phone trees.
6. Provides assistance when needed to the maintenance person.
7. Provides support to Residency staff as requested.
8. Maintains meeting room calendars.
9. Obtains and manage security codes for the CWFM building.
10. Assists with the preparation of the clinic and Program Mangers meeting, including taking minutes.
11. Provides clerical support for Clinic and Program Managers by request.
High School Diploma/GED
3 years’ experience related to secretarial experience
Prior experience supporting management preferred
Excellent customer service skills
Paid holidays (8)
Community Health of Central Washington (CHCW) responds to community needs with innovation and collaboration to develop sustainable programs and services that drive health care equity. At CHCW we are committed to a workplace that is Helpful, Encouraging, Accountable, and Team Oriented.
Job Type: Full-time
administrative assistant: 3 years (Preferred)
High school or equivalent (Required)
Yakima, WA (Preferred)
Location: Yakima, WA
Application Method: Online
Base Pay: DOQ