Employer: R&R Heating & Air Conditioning
R&R Heating & A/C is HIRING Experienced HVAC Commercial & Residential Service Technicians!!!
We offer a comprehensive benefits package designed to meet the needs of all of our employees:
- Professional Development with In-house Trainings + Educational/License Assistance Program
- Competitive Pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- Paid vacations & Sick Leave
- 401K w/Company Match
- Profit Sharing
- Company provided uniforms, iPad, cell phone and vehicle
Goals & Objectives of the Positions:
- Diagnose and troubleshoot problems with HVAC equipment
- Residential Technician will - Service, maintain and repair complicated residential systems including multi head ductless systems, Zone systems.
- Commercial Technician will- Service, maintain and repair along with assist with installation, start up and commissioning HVAC systems up to 100 ton and a strong knowledge of VRF system and DDC – Energy management control systems.
Prior work experience: Min 2+ years as a Service Technician
Educational degrees: High school education or equivalent. HVAC Trade School Certificate a plus
Certificates & licenses: 06A or 06B Electrical License or a 06A Electrical Trainee Card, EPA License, Spokane Gas Mechanic I or II License, Valid Driver's License and insurable driving record, OSHA 10 or 30 certified.
Essential Abilities, Behaviors & Motivators:
- Good Electrical and Mechanical background a must
- Effective Customer Service
- Willing to travel for factory training
What's in it for YOU to Work at R&R Heating & Air Conditioning: (www.randrheating.com)
- The opportunity to advance your knowledge in the HVAC industry while working at the Premier Leader of Heating and Air Conditioning in the Pacific Northwest.
- We believe in empowering our employees to earn by achieving, and encourage them to take ownership in the development of their career.
- If you are willing to invest in yourself, the company will invest in you.
- We hold ourselves to a higher standard than most.
Contact Person: Ryan Mallmann
Location: Spokane, WA
Application Method: Resume
Base Pay: $18.00-$28.00 DOE