UniWest is a fast paced, employee-owned, small business specializing in the designing and manufacturing of sensors and eddy current instruments. UniWest is on the leading edge of sensing technology; was founded in 1985, and is based in Pasco, Washington.
Seeking highly motivated individuals with good work ethic, fine motor skills, and good hand/eye coordination. Qualified candidates must have ability to read and follow blueprints and work instructions. Use of microscope required.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Soldering fine wire and small electronic assembly.
• Performs intermediate assembly task, such as potting, encapsulating, sanding, cleaning, epoxy bonding, curing, stamping, etching, and color coding parts, and assembling.
• Tends machines that press, shape, or wind component parts.
• Adjusts or trims materials from components to achieve specified electrical or dimensional characteristics.
• Performs online Go/No Go testing and inspection to ensure parts and assemblies meet production specifications and standards.
Education/Experience- High School or GED Equivalent. Electronic manufacturing background is helpful but not necessary. In-house training provided.
Contact Person: Kim Hansen
Location: Pasco, Washington
Application Method: Resume
Base Pay: $14.00