Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
SIGN ON BONUS: $2,500
Produce high quality products and services for our customers. You will assemble and inspect product to ensure the highest quality product is provided to our customers. You will be responsible for your work area to ensure the safe and efficient operation of the area. You will set up and monitor the production of product in your area and participate in the continuous improvement process at the site to address safety, production and quality improvements.
Create products that delight our customers and provide needed services.
Career advancement with skills training and demonstration of abilities.
Provide services that increase customer satisfaction and growth.
YOU MUST HAVE
• High School Diploma
• 2+ years of machining experience or machining certificate
• Demonstrated ability to read and understand blueprints
• Understanding and knowledge of algebra
• Ability to read machinist measuring tools such as micrometers
• Knowledge of cutting tools for mills and lathes
• G-code knowledge and understanding,
• Ability to collaborate with others and work independently
• Ability to identify key details
• Ability to troubleshoot
• Good coordination, motor skills, and dexterity
• Ability to communicate information clearly
• In this position you will exercise discretion and independent judgment on matters of significance.
• Continued Professional Development
• Mon-Thur & Fri-Sun shifts available
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Contact Person: Debbie Ewing
Location: Spokane, WA
Application Method: Email
Base Pay: $17/hr