Employer: Cadinal Glass
Cardinal IG is currently recruiting for a motivated and proven MaintenanceTechnician to join the start-up and ongoing success of the Maintenance Department at our latest high-tech IG fabrication facility in Buckeye, AZ.
This MaintenanceTechnician’s primary responsibility will be to work with a team of Engineers and Technicians to ensure the ongoing function of the high-tech equipment, by conducting preventive maintenance and diagnostic performance on needed repair(s).
Entry level experience plus an associate’s degree/additional training/certification or 2 years of related experience.
Job Responsibilities and Duties - Essential Job Functions
- Ensure operation of machinery and mechanical equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements on motors, pneumatics, conveyor systems and production machines; following diagrams, sketches, operations manuals, manufacturer’s instructions and engineering specifications; troubleshooting malfunctions.
- Responsible for electrical repair involving motors, controls and other equipment
Locate sources of problems by observing mechanical devices in operation; listening for problems; using precision measuring and testing equipment.
- Controls downtime by informing production workers of routine preventive maintenance techniques; monitoring compliance.
- Conserves maintenance resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results.
- Maintains continuity among department teams documenting and communicating actions, irregularities and continuing needs.
- Maintains a safe and clean work environment by complying with procedures, rules and regulations.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Investigate equipment failures and difficulties to diagnose faulty operation; provide recommendations to - Maintenance Manager.
Desired Skills (based on essential job functions:
- Maintenance experience working on high tech automated equipment
- Computer knowledge of MS Office
- Problem solving abilities
- Attention to detail
- Solid knowledge of Mechanical and Electrical Systems
What we offer:
- Incredible work environment and company culture
- Advancement opportunities
- Generous Profit-Sharing and 401(K)
- Benefits include: Health (medical & dental); Life & Disability insurance
- Paid time off & Paid holidays
- World class safety environment
Location: Buckeye, AZ
Application Method: Online
Base Pay: DOQ