Employer: Mr. Electric of Lynnwood
APPRENTICE ELECTRICIAN - Full Time
We are searching for an electrical apprentice with a Electrical Trainee Card from L & I. Please only apply if you are looking for a company you can grow with over a period of years. We provide residential electrical service, rewires and small remodels.
This will be a great fit for both of us if you...
- Have an L & I Electrical Trainee Card and are close to getting your Journeyman 02 or 01 license
- Have an excellent driving record
- Have good communication skills, both verbally and in writing
- Take pride in your personal appearance and hygiene
- Are focused on your work, with no tolerance for wasting time on personal pursuits while on the job
- Are known as someone who is fast, careful and accurate have an obsession for quality work
- If you have a knack for trouble shooting electrical problems
- If you have demonstrated a commitment toward spending your personal time getting educated on becoming an electrician
- If you are naturally tidy and well organized
- If you are flexible and willing to work in tight areas such as hot attics, crawl spaces and labor-type work needed on the jobs
- Have a cheerful and positive disposition
- Are a great team player and team builder
- Have the flexibility to work at times on the weekends or in some of the evenings, if needed
We DO NOT need someone with little or no experience at the present time!
If this is a good match, please send in your resume or call us during the workday M-F
Location: Lynnwood, WA
Application Method: Online
Base Pay: $25 - $30 HR